Halo Nerds ep. 3 Part 2 Halo Nerds ep. 3 Part 2

I agree with mizzer...

This was plainly lame comedy, everything about it was good EXEPT the lame comedy, it just bored me. I haven't submitted any comedic flashes to the portal, but i'm sure i could come up with some better material (comedy wise) than this. Though most of it was lame humor, I did find the end when the yellow guy blows himself and his partner up funny, hence the 2 in humor, come up with more shit like that in your next one.

!clock day! !!!omg!!!! !clock day! !!!omg!!!!

i don't get it...

were there retards blamming and protecting when you sent this in? has the world gone insane with drunkeness? " i know, lets give this really pointless submission a good score and see if it makes front page! wouldnt that be funny". the question is'nt how did this make ng, cause everything does these days... but the question is, WHY SUCH A HIGH SCORE! i'm gonna submit something effortless like this and see if it gets a high score now. if it does, the world has officially gone insane! i mean this is like MY first flash.. and thats bad. Oh! i get it, did you submit something decent then switch it to this? cause if not, shame on everyone!

Forsaken - Episode 1 Forsaken - Episode 1

wow..

exellent just exellent.. just make it nolonger a stick movie, that would be the only thing holding this back from frontpage!

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

exellent

nice job creating another awesome episode of salad fingers. he's disturbing just like every other one of this amazing series

Claveman Ep. 5/5 Alphanzo Claveman Ep. 5/5 Alphanzo

BrandonPClark...

dude you obviously would'nt understand this movie if this is the very first you watched. this is great nice job on your next claveman Nick!

Pyro's 3: FALLOUT Pyro's 3: FALLOUT

woah

i see something good in this animation... make it longer and add some music!

BLAM...a spin off? BLAM...a spin off?

for pr4ge

i agree completely with pr4ge. now i am wrighting about that review, but that doesn't make me a nerd. perhaps hes talking about sometimes on newgrounds you get people that try to insult you for putting a review on here, ya they're losers with no time on thier hands, i just thought i'd put something on here to add to this. those who are bush fans, watch farenheight 911. or however you spell it. bush is exposed as a phony! oh well im gettin bored of writing so much so see ya!

Hate To Say I Told You So Hate To Say I Told You So

this rules!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 3.6598 to 3.6642! this submission rules!

topcatyo responds:

Thanks. I live to make happy <3

Why?: Episode 1 Why?: Episode 1

urghh..

i found i couldnt give you any credit for this.. this was extremely stupid, i watched your second one first which was a complete failure i might add, and just as i thought you're flash couldnt get any lamer i read your comments for the second one that said this one was funnier... i dont know what kind of sense of humour you have because to me that was anything but humorous. immature maybe but not humorous. nothing, just nothing, nothing for graphics,style has been used over and over so nothing, sound was annoying so nothing, violence nope didnt see none of that, no interactivitly, and definitly no humor... try a different style you can do better at man, dont make a why episode 3 its not worth it, try soing simple line flashes, collaborate with someone, do anything but this! you probably can do better.

R.F R.F

MIKE!!

if thats your real name...i have to say that just by looking at this, that r . f #2 is gonna be a hit! for all fellow newgrounders. you aint seen nothin if you think this is good. in about a week the ultimate collab of kah, which i have improved in my work i just dont submit material to the portal often, and boondock-saint, R . F # 2. boondock- saint aint even submitted the kind of material he can produce. so keep a look out in the portal for a movie titled R . F # 2!

Boondock-Saint responds: